Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 3 July 2008

A Card For The Guys



Needed to make a couple of 'guy' cards before I packed up my craft room. Have to admit I was a bit short on inspiration for some reason so revisited an old favourite - the tiles.

The papers are from the K&Co Tim Coffey Travel/Vacation paper pad.

Randomly cut up 4cm squares and then arrange them in a 3x3 layout.

I find this is a good layout for male cards and allows you to use up some of your scraps!

This particular card also uses my beloved Hot Off The Press Sentiments set and my under-used Invoke Arts Travel Tags set.

Now, as I mentioned, I am having to pack away all my stash as the spare room is required for the next 10 days or so to put up my in-laws. I've been at it since the crack of dawn (no, really!!) and it's still not done. Found some stuff I'd forgotten I'd got though, such as a box of 12x12 Brenda Walton papers!! But, to top a horrible day off (I hate tidying!!), as I was tidying, my case of 36 Whispers inkpads fell off the sofabed and onto my big toe. I screamed just a little bit and there were tears in my eyes I can assure you!! I've now got a lovely black toe! Perfect for sandal weather, wouldn't you say?

Well, I'll be offline for a while but hopefully catch up with you in a couple of weeks time.

3 comments:

gillyflower said...

great idea for a chaps card hate mens cards might use this idea for my next mens card if you don't mind

hope your toe gets better and we'll see you when your visitors have gone and you get your room back
gill

Ana Baird said...

Great male card!

Tara said...

Hi Kathleen, there's an award for you on my blog xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin