Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 29 August 2008

Some Cards For The Men

Managed to make some of the most difficult types of card known to a card maker - ones for the men in our lives!!!
Used a couple of different designs, including cutting up some Dulux paint strips and a variety of different patterned papers including:

the Basic Grey Sublime paper pack:


the K&Co Roam paper pad:


and, surprisingly, the Papermania Flowery Colossal paper pad:


I always find these the hardest cards to make, mainly because I don't have as many 'male themed' rubber stamps as I do for the ladies, and usually end up resorting to the few male themed peel-offs I've got. Will have to keep my eyes open for something new and different. Any ideas???

Well, got a couple of image swaps and cards to finish so better get on with them. Hopefully I'll be back soon to show them off. In the meantime, check out my slideshows to see what other cards I've been making lately.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! Good to see you again Kathleen! I wondered where you'd got to!! I haven't been on DC for a couple of weeks now, I'm fed up with the problems and not being able to send pms properly. Didn't notive you much on there recently either, have you had a rest?
Great male cards, I love the campervan image,so cool!
Take care, Tara xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin