Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 27 September 2008

Cards Received From Very Talented Cardmakers

Over the past few months I have been involved in a few image swaps with fellow Docrafters and thought it was about time I shared the wonderful cards that they have sent to me with the rest of you. They have all been of different styles and using different techniques.
The first I received from the very talented Tara - I'm honoured to have one of her masterpieces!!!

The second I received from the equally talented Alex - an unusual style wallet card and a beautiful image.

The third was from Melanie and used some of the (then) new masculine stamps and papers from Anita's.

The fourth was from Jackie, with a beautiful Penny Black stamped image and lovely papers.
The fifth was from Loretta - a wallet card that she reckons isn't very good but I beg to differ. And I'm sure you do too!!
The sixth was from Mina - a lovely design and papers.

And the seventh and last card I've received to date was from Judith - a lovely wallet card with a beautifully coloured Tilda and really nice and pretty papers.I'm sure you'll agree that they are all lovely cards. I've added links to either their blogs or docrafts galleries so you can see some more of their work.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin