Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 20 September 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I suppose it had to happen at some stage.

I've been tagged by Sharon.

Apparently the rules are as follows:

I have to add the rules to my blog before actually tagging anyone else.

Here are the rest of the rules:

1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. - check.

a- I was born near Melbourne in Australia and left before I was 4 years old so don't remember it at all!

b- I have lived in many places, namely Birmingham, Keswick, Carlisle, Leeds, Moenchengladbach, Blandford Forum, Bulford and Hermitage.

c- I have a BA in German with French which I was able to use when I worked in the British Forces in Germany Press Office for three years.

d- I have what I call kinky hair, which means it is neither curly nor straight!!

e- I hate housework with a passion but if I could afford a cleaner then I'd actually get round to doing some because I'd be too ashamed to let them through the front door otherwise.

f- I am a passionate sports spectator but hopeless at actually competing.

g- I love doing crosswords, and most Sunday mornings are spent on the phone with my father-in-law trying to solve the You crossword.

2. check.

a. Tara

b. Katy

c. Mar1ene

d. Mumur

e. Katharina

f. Aud

g. Janet

3. check.

These are the people whose blogs I check out on an almost daily basis now and they have all inspired me in one way or another. And they have been duly tagged!!!!

Hopefully they'll play along!!

4 comments:

Tara said...

You bet I'll play along Kathleen, and thanks for your lovely comment. I'm off to have a ponder and I could be quite some time, lol! xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Thanks for playing along Kathleen - great to read your wierd and wonderful facts.
Cheers,
Sharon

Murielle said...

Merci d'avoir penser à moi, Kathleen.
Vous parlez trés bien le Français.
Hugs, Mumur

katy said...

Thanks for the tag Kathleen, now trying to think of something interesting to share, Mmmmmmm could be a while, lol xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin