Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Tartan Sheep Birthday

This is my entry for this week's Sketch Saturday blog challenge.

I decided to use one of my new Penny Black Twelve Days Of Christmas stamps, but without the sentiment. I still haven't decided whether to add a birthday sentiment to it yet or leave it as it is.

The image was coloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers and cut into a circle with the Fiskars Shapecutter. The larger circle was cut from the beige texture paper from the K&Co Hampton paper pad using Personal Impressions decorative scissors.

The strip of papers were cut from matching papers, the beige texture paper cut using the edge of the Fiskars Frames template and the Fiskars Shapecutter. Punched stars were 3D'd in the corners and a couple of green brads were added to the paper strip.

Here is the original sketch:

6 comments:

Gill said...

Fabulous card, love the papers and that is such a fun image, thanks for joining us this week at SS, hope you will again
lv Gill x

Jeanette said...

Your card is really great. I love the cute image that you've used. So glad you joined this week and I hope you'll be back! Hugs Jeanette

Mrs Mac said...

Oh I really love this one!!! This is really original and so funny!

Murielle said...

This is very lovely card!!
beautiful papers.
Mumur

Mrs Wonka said...

What a great card, I love the image!

Mrs Wonka x

Jo said...

Love it! what a fun card!
Thank you for joining in the challenge!
Jo xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin