Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 9 September 2008

The Witching Hour

Here is my entry for the Stamp Something blog challenge, whose theme for this week is 'Stamp Something For The Fall'. I figured Hallowe'en is in the autumn/fall so this would fit the bill.

The stamp is from the Kerry Jo collection available from Debbi Moore in a set of twelve stamps.

The witch girl image was stamped and watercoloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers, cut out and matted onto a piece of white hammer card coloured with Whispers Butterscotch ink.

The wooden sign from Clevercut was stamped onto coloured white hammer card and the sentiment 'Wishes' from the HOTP Sentiments set was stamped within it. The 'Best', from The Stampman Botannical set was added to the witch panel.

Both images were matted onto purple and black paper.

A strip of patterned paper from the Dovecraft Charcoal Designer paper pack was added across a square of orange stripe paper from the Papermania Citrus Colossal paper pack, and a length of Papermania purple ricrac ribbon was added across the panel, and all matted onto a white square Craft Tonic card.

You have until midnight 11th September BST to upload your entries, and the winner will be announced sometime after that.

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Awesome fall card! Love your images and coloring. Great layout too. Thanks for playing along with our challenge, hope you'll join us again! :)

Dawn said...

I love the Halloween Card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin