Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 25 October 2008

Blog Candy From FunkyFairyInspirations - CLOSED

Funky Fairy Inspirations have got some Blog Candy up for grabs for three lucky winners. Just head over to their blog and answer the question they've set and add a comment to their post.

You can have a look here for a picture of what's up for grabs between the three winners.

This "Blog Candy" giveaway will run up to 7th November 2008 with the winners being announced on Saturday 8th November 2008.

2 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Many thanks for entering the Funky Fairy's Blog Candy Giveaway - I know, what a mouth full and we wish you "Good Luck".

Babz said...

Hi Kathleen, I have been given an award and would like to pass it on to you. All the details are on my blog. Babz :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin