Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 6 October 2008

Lots of Blog Candy - CLOSED

I've been doing a bit if blog surfing (or, as Tara calls it, blurfing) and come across a few blogs that are giving away some blog candy.

The first is on Susan's blog. She is celebrating the 200,000 hit on her blog and is offering some alota stamps. I'd also recommend that you head over and check out her blog if you are interested in mastering Inkscape and SCAL. Susan seems to be a bit of a whizz where that's concerned.
She will do the draw on the 16th October.

The second is over at Silly Monkey's blog. They are celebrating a number of things - new DT members, some birthdays, some lovely new stock and their 100th blog post.
This is open until 6pm (GMT) on the 15th October.

The third is over at Donalda's blog. She has one of the Whiff of Joy stamps as blog candy.
This will be drawn on the 18th October.

The fourth is over at Lim's blog. She has some amazing blog candy up for grabs. Lim is also after some tips on storing EZ Mounted stamps, but those are not necessary to win!
This is open until October 11th.

Just head over to their blogs and leave a comment.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin