Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 9 October 2008

Some New Colouring Tutorials

I received the Splitcoaststampers (SCS) newsletter, 'The Weely Inkling', this morning and, having read it, came across a great SCS blog that includes some great colouring tutorials including a couple of techniques I've never heard of but wouldn't mind trying.


The SCS member in question is Leslierich, and her colouring tutorials can be found here. She has tutorials on watercolouring with markers, chalks, pencils over inks, sponged watercolour backgrounds and watercolouring with H2Os. I'm sure she'll teach you at least one new technique.


Here is an example of her work:

You can subscribe to 'The Weekly Inkling' here- there are some great projects, challenges, tips and techniques included each week.


I have also found a tutorial on watercolouring with pencils here. The blog belongs to Dina, and here is an example of her work:

3 comments:

katy said...

Hi Kathleen, thanks for the tutorial links they're great. Loving the playlist too !!! xx

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Thanks for linking to my blog - hope the tutorial is helpful to many...!

Dina @ mamadinis

Jo Nevill said...

Thanks ever so much for this info Kathleen, I found it very helpful. I have now subscribed and look forward to receiving their newsletter.

Take care,

Jo x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin