Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 26 November 2008

Pink and Purple Polar Bear

Got a few more Christmas cards made last night and here is the result of my hard work!!!

The Polar Bear image, from the See D's Christmas Fun stamp set, was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black ink and watercoloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers. A wash of pink Sakura Stardust pen was added to the ribbons on the presents and the polar bear's nose was coloured using a black Sakura Glaze pen.

The corners were rounded and the image matted onto a piece of pink card.

The patterned papers are from the DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas stack. The edges were coloured and the strips attached across the square of text paper.

The sentiment was taken from the HOTP Christmas Sentiments stamp set and stamped sing Pearlescent Orchid Brilliance ink. Mini Snowflakes from the HOTP Christmas Motifs stamp set were added around the sentiment using Versafine Purple ink.

Small foam dots were added to the paper strip and bright pink transfer foil was added to the adhesive.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Kathleen this is fantastic, I love the pink theme and that image is a real cutie! xx

Kazabing said...

Fantastic Card. Love the colours.
Karen.x.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin