Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 1 December 2008

I've been tagged - again!

I have been tagged by the very talented Caroline. I am honoured as I love her cards - in fact, so much so that I've copied and pasted a few of her designs onto a sheet as inspiration for my Christmas cards this year!!!

I have to share 7 random or weird facts about myself - then tag 7 people & let them know they have been tagged!

So, seven new weird and wonderful facts about myself........

1. I hate bananas - hate the smell, hate the texture and the taste - yet, I seem to be able to cope with artificial banana flavourings - and I love Pisang Ambon!!!

2. I make a mean curry - it's so good, that squaddies want to eat it!! (Not just random ones, DH is in the army!!!)

3. I worked as a teaching assistant in a German Hauptschule (like a comprehensive) teaching English for 10 months as part of my German Degree course. It confirmed my thoughts that I didn't want to be a teacher!!! It was very hard work, with a classroom of 30% Turkish kids who didn't even speak German, let alone English!! (Teaching the 6-8 year olds was good fun though, especially playing Bingo!)

4. My favourite cocktail is Pina Colada - although I'm up for trying new ones!!!

5. I'm a sports addict - but only as a spectator! I love watching football, rugby, tennis, ice skating, athletics, cricket - but have only watched rugby live. I'd love to go and watch my beloved Spurs play at White Hart Lane (especially if it was the day we beat Arsenal!!)

6. I worked in a jewellery shop between finishing uni and getting married, so I'm quite good at identifying semi-precious stones (we didn't do gemstones!).

7. I collect Denby Greenwich - but hardly ever use it!! It's for special occasions, don't you know!

So, there are my seven facts and here are the seven people I'm tagging:

1 comment:

Lexxie said...

Thank you Kathleen for your lovely comments on my blog, and for the award, and being tagged. I will have to get my thinking cap on!!
Luv Sarita xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin