Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 5 December 2008

My 100th post!!! Another Christmas card

This is my 100th post - I can't believe it!!


I've made another Christmas card in my mammoth task - hopefully it's not an impossible task to make the last 35 cards before they have to be posted!!


The focal image of this card is the Hampton Arts 'Wreaths' image, which was very kindly supplied by Loretta in a forum image swap.


The image was watercoloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers and highlighted with white Sakura Souffle pen. It was cut into a tag shape using the HOTP Tags#2 template and matted onto dark green card.


The greeting was taken from the HOTP Christmas Sentiments stamp set and stamped using Brilliance Graphite Black ink. This was also matted onto dark green card and both panels were edged with gold paint pen.


The patterned papers are from the HOTP Christmas Creative pack.


So, here's to another 100+ posts!!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love this Kathleen, fab image and sentiment! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin