Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 2 March 2009

Football Sadness!!!

This is completely off-topic, but just felt like I had to share!!!

For my sins, I am a Tottenham Hotspur supporter - and my beloved team lost the Carling Cup today to the rather lucky Manchester United today (well, yesterday now!!)

I spent the best part of two hours shouting at the television, trying to encourage my team to score (to no avail) and to make sure that they defended well enough to stop the opposition from scoring (much more successful).

Unfortunately, the game was undecided after extra time and went to a penalty shoot out. I knew our days were numbered with the unpredictable Gomes in goal and all I could do was cross my fingers (and my legs, and my eyes!!) in the hope we could out-smart their keeper.

My expectations were rather high, I realize now in retrospect, but I did expect the penalty takers to at least hit the ball on target (take note, David Bentley!). But, it wasn't to be, and so it would seem our season is now over - no FA Cup, no UEFA Cup, but, now at least we can concentrate on the League - because boy do we need to concentrate on that now!!!!

Well, my rant is now over, and I can now get back to some cardmaking. The sofa bed has now been folded away and my table is back up. Just got to retrieve all my papers, stamps and other stash goodies from the various shelves, nooks and crannies that they were relegated to!! (At least until the in-laws arrive in three weeks time anyway!)

1 comment:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Kathleen, you & all Spurs fans have my sympathy. I'm a Liverpool supporter, but I was desperate for Spurs to win yesterday. Awful that it had to be decided by penalties. Kirsten x.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin