Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Wednesday 22 April 2009

"Awesome" new site for tutorial videos

I happened across this site following a recommendation over on the Splitcoaststampers forum.

The site is the creation of Ann Clemmer. The video that was recommended was one for making your own mock-croc background paper.

I was only thinking the other day that it would be good if Cuttlebug made an embossing folder to create this look, but I love the technique shown on this video. I highly recommend it!

You can see the card that Ann created using this technique here.

1 comment:

Janette said...

Hi Kathleen,Just been to have a look at the croc tutorial,it is amazing,will defo go back for more,thanks for sharing,hugs Janette.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin