Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Sunday 17 May 2009

Cindersmcphee's Blog Candy - CLOSED

Sandra over at her Cindersmcphee blog has some great blog candy up for grabs.


Actually available will be:

Angel Anya Stamp
Bo Bunny Rub Ons
Bo Bunny Chip Board
Basic Grey Boxer 6x6 Pad
Core'dinations Hocus Pocus 6x6 Card
Around The Block Charms
Making Memories Family Sweets Tags
Doodlebug Mini BradsDovecraft Eyelets
2 Packs Making Memories Eyelets
Packet Mini Flower Buttons
2 Bars Green & Blacks Milk Chocolate
Stamped Images

The stamped images will include the new Miss Anya Rain, Snow & Sun and the New Whiff Of Joy Summer kit.

To be in with a chance of winning, just add your comment to the blog candy post, and add a link on your blog to the blog candy along with a picture of it. Followers of her blog will get two entries.

The blog candy ends on the 20th May.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin