Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 29 August 2009

Yellow, Orange and Green Miss Anyas

I made a couple of cards using my new Miss Anya stamps. I decided to use the beautiful My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow papers and watercoloured the images using a selection of Tim Holtz distress inks. Once coloured, Anita's 3D gloss was added to the headband, handbag and boots.

The greetings panels were created by stamping the sentiments on a selection of card and patterned papers, cut out and layered up.

Yellow and Orange Fashion Miss Anya
STAMPS
Miss Anya stamp - The Greetings Farm
'It's Your Birthday' Circle Greeting stamp - Aud Designs

PATTERNED PAPERS/CARD
Bloom and Grow paper pad - My Mind's Eye
Yellow and Green card - Core'dinations Card

INKS ETC
Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw & Tattered Rose
Whispers Brushstroke markers
Anita's 3D Gloss

EMBELLISHMENTS

Orange Skeleton Leaves - Papermania
Patti's Pretties Domes
Yellow grosgrain ribbon - Anita's

Green and Yellow Fashion Miss Anya


STAMPSMiss Anya stamp - The Greetings Farm
'It's Your Birthday' Circle Greeting stamp - Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp set

PATTERNED PAPERS/CARDMy Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow paper pad
Yellow and Green card - Core'dinations Card

INKS ETCVersafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink
Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters, Frayed Burlap, Scattered Straw & Tattered Rose
Anita's 3D Gloss

EMBELLISHMENTSGreen Skeleton Leaf - Papermania
Patti's Pretties Domes
Yellow grosgrain ribbon - Anita's

3 comments:

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Wow, they are both gorgeous! I love the colors, and especially the leaves. Thanks for sharing these!

Julie said...

Two fab cards and great colouring.
Just love these papers too! I will be good, I will be good!

Janette said...

Hi Kathleen,Gorgeous cards on here,do try to pop over as much as poss,hugs Janette.akaLITTLE-BO DC- ER.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin