Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Thursday 3 September 2009

Blog Candy from Helen - CLOSED

The lovely Helen has reached her one year blogerversary and is offering some great blog candy to celebrate.

To enter the blog candy, pop over to her blog here and leave your name on Mr Linky!!

You can see a picture of what Helen is offering here. The blog candy contains:

Basic Grey 'June Bug' 6x6 paper pad
My Mind's Eye 'Wild Asparagus' 6x6 paper pad
Sugar Nellie 'Blossom' unmounted stamp
Stampavie 'Lily - Taking Care' clear stamp
'Skin Accents' Promarker pen set
Poppicrafts 'Random Blooms' (contains 80 paper flowers!)
Polka dot grosgrain ribbon (in a selection of widths and colours)
Craftwork Cards 'Card Candy Pick'n'mix' (an assortment from 10 packs)

There will also be a surprise beaded item as well.

If you want to enter then just:

1. Add a link to the blog candy on your blog (if you have one)
2. Add a link to your blog on Mr Linky at the end of the blog candy post here once you've done that.
The blog candy is available to everyone worldwide.

The Mr Linky will close at 9pm (UK time) on Sunday 13th September 2009, and the winner will be announced the next day.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks for linking my candy Kathleen - good luck!
Helen x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin