Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Purple and Green Heart Dazzles

This is my entry to this week's Secret Crafter Blog Challenge. This week's challenge, #48, is 'Hearts and Flowers' and so I decided to use my prize from the Paper Wishes Forum, which I won in a competition set when the forum was first launched.

Firstly, the heart Dazzles sticker was layered onto violet vellum from Papermania. This was then cut out and attached to a panel of lilac floral paper from the Hot Off The Press Dazzles and More paper book.

A greeting was stamped towards the bottom of the panel using the 'Happy Anniversary' stamp from Stamps Away using Versafine Imperial Purple archival pigment ink. Other Dazzles stickers were attached in the corners of the panel and either side of the stamped greeting.

A strip of green paper was attached across the purple lace section of the paper and a Dazzles border sticker was attached across it.


The inside of the card was decorated using matching papers and Dazzles and the 'Just For You' greeting from the Hot Off The Press Sentiments stamp set, stamped using the Imperial Purple ink.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What an elegant card, I always get into a big mess whenever I use peelies! Great colour choice, love that stylish big heart! Jo x

Jill said...

beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin