Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 13 November 2009

Pink, Green and Brown Flower Trug Miss Anya

As promised, here is one of the cards I made before the house move.

I've made it using one of my lovely Miss Anya stamps from The Greeting Farm.

The Flower Trug Miss Anya was stamped using Versafine Onyx Black archival pigment ink and watercoloured using Whispers Brushstroke markers. The 'Wishing You The Best Day Ever' sentiment, from the Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamp set, was stamped down the edge of the image panel using the Onyx Black ink. This panel was then matted onto brown and pink card.

A panel of the Vogue paper from the Basic Grey Sultry paper pad was matted onto the brown card and attached to the card blank. A length of white lace was wrapped around a panel of the Elite paper from the same paper pad and attached over the Vogue paper at an angle and the image panel attached over the top.

Green hemp cord was threaded through a green button which was then attached at the centre of a green daisy button and then attached at the centre of a large pink silk flower from Papermania.
The inside of the card was also decorated using a strip of the Vogue paper matted onto a strip of the pink card. The sentiment, from the Papermania Clare Curd Sentiments stamp set was stamped using the Onyx Black ink.

3 comments:

Grenouille Greetings said...

This is very pretty, Kathleen. I'm delighted you are back on your blog and hope your house move went well! Warm wishes, Lesley

Julie said...

Hiya Kathleen - gorgeous card. Such pretty papers and I do love the lace - gives a nice textured dimension. Take care, Juliexx

Janette said...

hi Kathleen,Love your card,it's so pretty.x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin