Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Saturday 24 April 2010

Jacque's Blog Candy - CLOSED

The lovely Jacque is offering some absolutely amazing blog candy to celebrate her first blog birthday.


If you are the lucky winner, you will be getting:




1 Once Upon A Time Pink Scrap Tote
1 Stampology Layered Clear Stamp Set-Invitation and Party
1 Pastel Paper Pack from Crafty Secrets
1 Classic Paper Pack from Crafty Secrets
1 Making Memories Whimsy Embellishment Kit
2 packs of Metallic Adornments
1 pack of K&Co Paper Flower Brads
1 Pack of K&Co Flower Dimensionals
1 Tin of Making Memories Flower Shop Collection
1 Tin of Making Memories Butterfly Collection
7 bunches of assorted mulberry roses
2 packs of MS clear gems
1 Fiskars Tool Taxi
1 Pack of Making Memories Velvet Brads
A handful of miscellaneous charms
Stamps from the companies I represent:
1 Belles 'n Whistles Scarecrow & Little Wizard
1 Magnolia Wrapped Tilda
1 D'Amour Allure Flirty Valentine
1 Flower Soft Moments in Time Purr-fect
LOTS of Ribbon from my stash
1 MS Cornice Edge punch
1 MS Cosmos Garden punch

This lovely lady has been undergoing chemo and nevertheless manages to keep upbeat and crafting. Puts me to shame really, as there are days when I just can't be bothered!!

To be in with a chance of winning, add a post to your blog and leave a comment on Jacque's blog candy post here. This will be open until the midnight DST on the 29th April 2010.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin