Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Julie's Blog Candy - CLOSED

The very lovely and talented Julie is celebrating her 100 followers and 10,000 hits on her blog by offering some lovely blog candy.


I have to admit there's some lovely stash up for grabs so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this one!!!



Up for grabs is:
  • Green at Heart pad from Basic Grey
  • Whiff of Joy Willow stamp
  • couple of LLB paper pads and ribbon set
  • Floral Fantasy Cuttlebug Folder
  • V&A stamps
  • Prima Flowers
  • My Mind's Eye ribbon
  • some buttons (all the colours of the rainbow)
  • Papermania 12x12 Rose pad
To be in with a chance of winning Julie's blog candy, leave a comment on her blog candy post here, and a link on your blog is optional. The blog candy is open until Saturday 15th May and the wiiner will be announced on Sunday the 16th May.

I've been a follower of Julie's blog right from the start, and remember encouraging her to publish it so we could all get to see her lovely creations rather than her keeping them to herself!!

So, nearly two years on and we've come a long way. Julie's one of my bestest crafting mates and if fate conspires to help us, we'll meet up in the future for more crafting sessions!!!

So, head over to her blog to check out her beautiful creations and enter her blog candy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin