Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 13 September 2010

I've Been Awarded The Cherry-On-Top Award!

I've been given an award by the lovely Linda. She has picked my blog as she considers it to have a variety of designs on it. Eclectic might be a better word - or maybe random!!!


Anyway, here's what I have to do:
  1. Thank the person who gave the award to me.

  2. Put the award on my blog.
  3. List three things I like about myself.
  4. Post a picture I love.
  5. Pass the award on to 5 other people.
So, here goes!!!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Linda for thinking of me when deciding who to pass this award on to - I really appreciate it.

I have added the award to my blog above.

Now the hard bit - three things I LIKE about myself...........
  1. I have discovered a hobby that I like to participate in and have made some really good friends because of it. Just a shame I don't live just round the corner from any of them!!
  2. I'm learning to live with a series of recent diagnoses of Type 1 Diabetes, hypothyroidism and high cholesterol. This has meant a huge change to my life (especially the fact I can no longer eat carrot cake - can you imagine it!!) but I'm learning to just get on with it!!!
  3. I make a mean curry!! It's so good, I get requests for it - from squaddies no less - and we all know what a discerning palate they've got when it comes to curry!!!!
Here is a picture of me and hubby at last year's Christmas Ball. I like this photo as it's the first one of the two of us after my diagnosis of Type 1 Diabetes, and I actually think I look alright - I normally I hate any photo of me!!!

Now for the hard bit - I have to pick 5 blogs to pass this award onto. So, here they are:
Please take a look at their lovely blogs - they really are a great inspiration to me. It's just a shame I had to keep it to only 5 blogs!!!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin