Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Friday 28 January 2011

I Am A Winner Over On The Cute and Girly Blog Challenge

My super-cute (even if I say so myself) Green and Terracotta Sherwood Edwin card has been (randomly) chosen as a winner over on the Cute and Girly challenge blog.


I won a £10 voucher from Joanna Sheen's online store in their Children's cards challenge


You can see my original post for this card here.

4 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Congratulations and well done.
Margaret

Alex said...

Congrats on this, too! Lovely to see you back, can't wait to see some new cards :-)

sparklingblackrose said...

Congratulations :-) Enjoy your prize! :-)

tilly said...

well done, a win is always exciting, I had my second of the year ( but none last year lol) lovely card
Tilly x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin