Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Monday 7 March 2011

I Made The Top 3 At Creative Inspirations Paint Blog Challenge

My Lilac and Apple Green Lazy Summer Tilda Ovals card has been chosen as a Top 3 over on the Creative Inspirations Paint challenge blog.



My card was entered in the Birthdays challenge.

You can see my original post for this card here.

5 comments:

kay said...

congratulations kathleen,you are doing well at the moment,x

Chris said...

Congratulations Kathleen its well deserved the card is Beautiful :O) Chris x

Teresa said...

Congratulations Kathleen, I knew this was a winning card when I saw it, its gorgeous xx

Anonymous said...

Hi am trying again to post a comment! I'm not surprised you made a top three, it's a lovely card. Best wishes Sarah (SarahRig on docrafts)

Purple mad Alison said...

Congratulations!!! It really is gorgeous, well done you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin