Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Sunday 14 August 2011

Burgundy and Lime Curly Flowers Friends

This card was made with a stamp I bought from a fellow crafter who was having a clear-out. I also used the Memento inks I bought from her too!! I really must have a clear-out myself - I just seem to be helping everyone else clear out!!


The Curly Flower image, from Hero Arts, was inked up using the Sweet Plum, Bamboo Leaves and Rhubarb Stalk Memento inkpads. The corners of the panel were punched using the Woodware Inverted Corner punch and matted onto lime green paper and burgundy card.

Lime green self-adhesive pearls, from the Hobby House Green To Go set, were added in the corners.

A panel of the French Lace paper from the Basic Grey Eva paper pad was matted onto the burgundy card and a length of lime green organza ribbon was wrapped around the panel and then added across the Papermania Kraft card blank.

The image panel was added to the left of the panel.


The sentiment, from Elzybells, was stamped using the Sweet Plum ink and matted onto the lime green paper and burgundy card and added to the right of the card blank.


The inside of the card was also decorated using a strip of the Courtier paper from the Eva paper pad, and the sentiment from the Papermania Clare Curd Sentiments stamp set inked with the Sweet Plum ink.


On the original card I made, I forgot to wrap the ribbon around the panel before I stuck it to the card blank so added a loop of the ribbon behind the sentiment panel.


Here are the blog challenges I am entering this card into:

31 comments:

Kristie W. said...

What a pretty image! I love the colors you used too!

Karen said...

Lovely card Kathleen. Love the image and gorgeous papers. xx

Sandra H said...

Wow so simply but gorgeous love the image and the colours used also the sentiment is lovely too!:) Sandra H

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Kathleen,lovely image and gorgeous papers.
Wendy xx

Deloris said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Kathleen, the colours are terrific. Lee xx

Ruth said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours and the Basic Grey paper!

Crafty Loops said...

Ps. Kathleen, I just bought my buttons on ebay. just searched about for decorative buttons (plus Rottie gave me a few too). Lee xx

Nicola Anne said...

Lovely image, very unusual. Had a good catch up with your blog Kathleen, great cards as usual. I especially like the Teal Fleur de Lis.

Jacq said...

Hi Kathleen,
Simply Gorgeous!!! Love the image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Chelle said...

Beautiful card x

karen said...

This is gorgeous kathleen, love the colours and fabulous layout, Karenx

sparklingblackrose said...

Lovely Kathleen, really pretty :-) Thank you for joining us at One Stitch at a Time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT xxx p.s I have candy if you would like to pop over and enter :-)

Lisa Jane said...

what beautiful colours and flowers. So pretty
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design this fortnight
Lisa x

Laney said...

super card hun!!
Thanks for joining us at diva's hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

beautiful sweet summer card !! I love it !! thanks for joining in our challenge.
hugs
tina46
eac-dt

Pink Dandelion said...

Lovely card Kathleen. Love the papers and matching ribbon.
Debs xx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card.

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

Maureen said...

Lovely card and a great buy for the image, well done.
Maureen.......x

Hannah said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 365 Cards :-)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card! Love the colors you used, and that terrific background paper. Thanks for sharing this with us at Tuesday Throwdown! :-)

france papillon said...

a lovely card, perfect for our Use It Tuesday challenge! thanks for playing along :)))

Pop's Cards said...

This is stunning sweetie, thanks for sharing with us at Sunday's with Crissy hugs pops x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fab card sweetie. I love the image and the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us at CYDA and good luck.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Niki Estes said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us in the Sundays with Crissy Challenge!

Teresa said...

This is such a gorgeous card Kathleen, thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps 'Anything Goes' Challenge
Teresa x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Kathleen, thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our birthday celebrations. Good luck x

Kos med papir og saks said...

this is so pretty. love it.

thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you join us next time too.

my little scrappingcorner
DT One Stithc At A Time

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Lovely card, very pretty, the pink and green is lovely. Thanks for joining us over at OSAAT this week and good luck Julie DT

Nancy Böhme said...

I love the clean and simple style and Basic Grey paper are my favourite papers. Also I love your card.
Thanks for joining us at ATSC.
Hugs Nancy

Unknown said...

Gorgeous xx Thanks for playing along at The stamp man challenge

Blog Widget by LinkWithin