Pages

WELCOME

This blog was created to act as a record of the cards and other projects that I have made. It is for both my own reference and to help inspire anyone who wants to take a look.

I'd love it if you'd leave me a comment so that I know what you think of my projects and that you've been to visit!

Anyone can comment, even those who don't have a blog. (Just look for the word 'Comments' under the three little pictures at the end of each post). Readers without a blog can add an anonymous comment, but please leave your name (and docrafts username if applicable) so I know who you are!

Slideshows of all the cards I've uploaded to my blog can be found at the bottom of the page.



PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW MY BLOG

Sunday 1 November 2015

Brown and Beige Felicity Bloom

Here is a  card I made recently using the lovely Woodware Felicity Bloom stamp set. I've had my eye on these card candi stamps for a long time and I finally treated myself to one.

It's a simple image that you can embellish to your hearts content.
 
For this card, I stamped the image using Versafine Vintage Sepia archival pigment ink. The leaves were coloured using Promarkers - namely Shale, Sandstone and Tan.

 
All the circles of the design were coloured using the same pens. Brown, beige and ivory spotty Card Candi, from Craftwork Cards, were added to the larger circles and a combination of Papermania ivory pearls and Ranger Platinum Stickles were added to some of the smaller circles.
 
 
The sentiment, from the Hero Arts Anytime Messages stamp set, was stamped onto ivory card using  the Vintage Sepia ink and matted onto brown card, as was the main image panel.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin